With Microsoft Lync it becomes very easy to host multi-user web conferences. Unfortunately this can lead to participation in inefficient web conferences with content that is not presented optimally. The tips and whitepaper below will help you ensure that your web conferences engage your participants and that content is presented in the best possible manner.
Top 5 Tips
- Ensure everyone knows their role. (Presenter, Moderator, Content Manager, etc.)
- Avoid using desktop or application sharing where possible.
- If sharing must be used reduce the display resolution to 1280×1024 or 1024×768
- Always ensure that wired network connections are used for presentations.
- Use at least 2 computers (separate shared content and audio / video)
- Upload PowerPoint content before the meeting starts.
Download the Full Whitepaper .
[RegUserOnly]Download the complete Whitepaper[/RegUserOnly]